Sunday, January 14, 2018

More Paintings - Abstract Ponds and Lipstick


Here we have a classic abstract-turned-refined painting. I was experimenting with mixing colours, what kind of image I could get with only using a couple different colours. This one became my favorite very quickly just from its bright blues and splatter paint.

Abstract Pond


It is made on recycled board with a frame all the way around for hanging. It is 2 feet x 2 feet by 1 3/4 inch thick frame, acrylic paint, and a whole lotta love. Selling this bad boy for $150.00, unless you can offer me a better deal.

Hanging in my Dining Room
 Next I have my beautiful lipstick painting. Nothing tickles my fancy more than getting to use magenta and quinacridone pink. It's bright, it's opaque, and the lipstick itself has gobs and gobs of texture. I used silver for the lipstick bottle to seem more metallic and the bottom half is dioxazine purple, unlike what this picture portrays, which looks a lot darker. I unfortunately, for whatever reason, didn't take a picture of my lipstick in a professional setting so this is what I have to show you, but feel free to come take a tour of my gallery and see it for yourself! It is made from the same kind of recycled board with a wooden frame all the way around, and it measures 32 inches long x 2 feet tall, 1 3/4 inches thick. Acrylic paint.

Pink Lipstick

I am also asking $150.00 for my lipstick. It isn't as large as my previously posted ones, and it was also done a little earlier in my painting career, so I've had longer to live with it. It's lightweight and the perfect addition to any girly girl's bedroom or studio.

Please give this post a share if you think it might add value to any friend or art collector you may know. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment